- OPRAH WINFREY VIRUS:
- Your 1.3gb hard drive suddenly shrinks to 80mb and then slowly expands back to 1.3gb.
- AT&T VIRUS:
- Every three minutes it tells you what great service you are getting.
- MCI VIRUS:
- Every three minutes it reminds you that you're paying too much for the AT&T virus.
- ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER VIRUS:
- Terminates and stays resident. It'll be back...
- DAN QUAYLE VIRUS:
- Prevents your system from spawning any child process without joining into a binary network.
- TERRY RANDLE VIRUS:
- Prints "oh no you don't" whenever you choose "Abort".
- CONGRESSIONAL VIRUS:
- Runs every program on the hard drive simultaneously, but doesn't allow the user to accomplish anything.
- EMELDA MARCOS VIRUS:
- Sings you a song (slightly off key) on boot up, then subtracts money from your Quicken account and spends it all on expensive shoes it purchases through Prodigy.
- GEORGE BUSH VIRUS:
- It starts by boldly stating "Read my docs...No new files!" on the screen. It proceeds to fill up all the free space on your hard drive with new files, then blames it on the Congressional virus.
- DENVER BRONCOS VIRUS:
- Makes your P133 machine perform like a 286/AT
- L.A.P.D. VIRUS:
- It claims it feels threatened by the other files on your PC and erases them in "self-defense".
[All jokes are believed to be in the public domain. If you feel one of these belongs to you, please let us know the details and we will either remove the material or provide a link at your request.]
Unless otherwise noted, all photos and text is Copyright © Richard G Lowe, Jr.