Top Signs of Net Addiction
- You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
- You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape Navigator 3 or higher."
- You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.
- You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
- You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap...and your child in the overhead compartment.
- You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
- You laugh at people with 28,800 modems.
- You start using smiley's in your snail mail.
- Your hard drive crashes.
- You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch.
- You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number.
- You try to hum to communicate with the modem. And you succeed.
[All jokes are believed to be in the public domain. If you feel one of these belongs to you, please let us know the details and we will either remove the material or provide a link at your request.]
Unless otherwise noted, all photos and text is Copyright © Richard G Lowe, Jr.