15. Every link seems to take you to www.amway.com.
14. Repetition of same banner ads: Stoli, Mott's... Stoli, Mott's...
13. He brings twenty-three wives to the office Holiday Party.
12. Instead of counting up visitors, your site counts down days to the apocalypse.
11. Suddenly your travel agency's site is featuring inter-planetary excursions for comet watching and one-way tickets to Guyana.
10. His home page says "Best viewed from the Mothership."
9. Your website's "Hall of Fame" inductees required to do stint handing out flowers at airport.
8. Your website is honored as the David Koresh Fan Club's "Site of the Day."
7. She has 38 roommates, yet is oddly stress-free.
6. Insists that Sabbath actually begins when "X-files" ends.
5. Frequently mutters about the "Prophet Steve Jobs" returning to rescue the true believers.
4. Not only does he understand Unix, he *IS* one.
3. Big "N" on your browser replaced by spinning head of Charles Manson.
2. He only answers to the name, "Doe-bert."
1. Ugly clothes; insufficient diet; lack of sleep; goofy haircut; lives in a mansion; has many followe... Hey, wait a minute! That's Bill Gates!!
[All jokes are believed to be in the public domain. If you feel one of these belongs to you, please let us know the details and we will either remove the material or provide a link at your request.]
Unless otherwise noted, all photos and text is Copyright © Richard G Lowe, Jr.