You Know You Are Addicted to PSP When...
- When you look at every greeting card as a possible tag.
- When you buy a new coat, and tell others it's your new Raster Layer.
- When you see a frown on someone's face & you tell them to put a bezier curve on.
- When you sign papers and you are frantically looking for your tag to put on them.
- When you tell people you put on your gem tubes instead of your earrings.
- When you can tell what fonts are being used in TV commercials.
- When other women complain of PMS you think of PSP.
- When you look at pictures on people's walls and think "I could have put a better frame on them than that!"
- When you phone your local hospital to find out if they offer a PSP "block" support group.
- When your idea of "marching ants" differs from the little columns of black insects roving through your kitchen.
- When you go to the paint store and ask where the "custom" brushes are.
- When you think it would be so much easier to flood fill your walls instead of painting them.
- When the word "challenge" makes you instantly look for a picture at the end of the sentence.
- When you are in the hot sun you look around you for a drop shadow to sit under.
- When your boss gives you a new assignment and you ask if there is a tutorial for it.
[All jokes are believed to be in the public domain. If you feel one of these belongs to you, please let us know the details and we will either remove the material or provide a link at your request.]
Unless otherwise noted, all photos and text is Copyright © Richard G Lowe, Jr.