If Bill Gates were to build cars...
- Owner's handbooks would have over 1300 pages and weigh over 3 pounds.
- Certain features would be unavailable on test drives (e.g. speeds exceeding 20Km/h, reverse gear, heater, etc).
- Guarantees would disclaim all promises that the cars were usable for travel.
- Opening the car door for the first time would signal acceptance of the guarantee terms.
- There would be a special "General car fault" indicator on the dash board.
- The car could only drive 5% of the roads, 10% of the time, without crashing.
- The steering wheel would have to be reinstalled every ten months.
[All jokes are believed to be in the public domain. If you feel one of these belongs to you, please let us know the details and we will either remove the material or provide a link at your request.]
Unless otherwise noted, all photos and text is Copyright © Richard G Lowe, Jr.