10. You need to fill out a form that must be typewritten, but you can't because there isn't one typewriter in your house --only computers with laser printers.
9. You would rather get more dots per inch than miles per gallon.
8. You rotate your screen savers more frequently than your automobile tires.
7. You think of the gadgets in your office as "friends," but you forget to send your father a birthday card.
6. You know Bill Gates' e-mail address, but you have to look up your own social security number.
5. On vacation, you are reading a computer manual and turning the pages faster than everyone else who is reading JohnGrisham novels.
4. The thought that a CD could refer to finance or music rarely enters your mind.
3. Your stationery is more cluttered than Warren Beatty's address book. The letterhead lists a fax number, e-mail addresses for two on-line services, and your Internet address, which spreads across the breadth of the letterhead and continues to the back. In essence, you have conceded that the first page of any letter you write is letterhead.
2. You have never sat through an entire movie without having at least one device on your body beep or buzz.
1. You sign Christmas cards by putting :-) next to your signature.
[All jokes are believed to be in the public domain. If you feel one of these belongs to you, please let us know the details and we will either remove the material or provide a link at your request.]
Connect with me
Unless otherwise noted, all photos and text is Copyright © Richard G Lowe, Jr.